Your generosity can…
- contribute to the formation and education of our seminarians and assist us as we seek men with possible vocations to the Jesuit priesthood or brotherhood
- support Jesuits in our foreign missions in Cambodia, Myanmar, and East Timor as well as our pastoral works in the island of Culion and in the mountains of Mindanao
- provide care for our elderly and infirm Jesuits
- support social justice work, prison ministry, and voter education and honest elections through Simbahang Lingkod ng Bayan
- help our centers of spiritual formation and Ignatian spirituality
- assist all other apostolates which the Philippine Province undertakes for the greater glory of God.
Aside from your prayers, you can support the works of the Philippine Province Jesuits financially. This can be done in a variety of ways – whether you prefer an outright gift or a planned gift, there are a number of flexible options for your specific financial goals and circumstances.